Yesterday Santa came early and brought us an awesome Family Gift! Everyone is so excited!
Meet Apollo!!!!
He is a purebred Doberman Pincher! He is such a lover!
The kids are beside themselves with excitement!!! They are both so good with him.
This was him on the way home. He already took to them so good! I was sitting in the back with him and he wanted up by the kids. I put a blanket on the console and he crawled up there and fell asleep with the kids rubbing him and singing to him! It was so sweet!'
Every since I met Trever he has always told me that there are two things he wants after we have kids. A Pool and a Doberman! The timing just worked out and everything lined up for us to have Apollo become part of our family!
He does think he is a lap dog! I guess he doesn’t realize he is going to be about 100lbs.
The cold water of the pool didn’t phase him as he put his front feet in!
He also did awesome last night sleeping. He slept in a crate in our room. Trever had to take him out one time to go potty last night. He said that Apollo wanted to play but he did end up going right back into his crate and going back to sleep. He actually slept longer then the kids!
Soooo…….. Mom and Dad we might have a small change in plans at Thanksgiving…. What do you think about having Apollo come to MI with us??? In Ashlyn’s words “Mommy we can’t leave him all by himself, he will be lonely” Now how do you say no to your Granddaughter! HAHA!
AND… How can you resist how cute this is!!!!
2 comments:
I'm glad his first day home went so well! What a sweet boy he is! My kids can't wait to meet him. Congrats!!!
I am so glad things are going GREAT ! I knew he would fit right into your family ! Thank you for becoming part of our family and letting one of our babies be part of yours ! Keep us posted !
Post a Comment