Everyone please pray this wasn’t just a fluke. After about 5 or 6 weeks (I have lost count and way to much sleep) for the first time the kids slept all night in their bed (well Ashlyn’s bed together but we are fine with that). My friend Kim Malone recommended at Tot Clock for them. I have to admit I was skeptical (maybe still am a little I will let you know) if this would actually work. You set all these different times on it and it turns Blue when it’s time to sleep and Yellow when it’s time to wake up. It’s also a great night light and has music/white noise and even a story if you want. The reviews on this thing were AMAZING. I was surprised and still scratching my head thinking if I really tell them they have to stay in there until this clock turns Yellow they are really going to do that? Well it’s been a week. I had the Yellow set for 7:30am which I kind of knew might be wishful thinking. This morning I could hear the kids up there talking and playing and about 7:10 Ashlyn peaked her head out (I was in the living room) and said can we come down even though the clock is not yellow! So MAYBE it will work.
So anyway I will let you know but one night down is a huge success after the struggles over the last 5 weeks or so. Maybe our persistence really is paying off!
Just for fun I have to post these! I have a lot more post I need to do but here is a sneak peek!
(yes she was just holding for me)
1 comment:
I'm so glad that it is working for you. Thanks for the props. :)
Post a Comment