Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First day of Pre-School 2010

The kids started at their new school today.  They are going to our Church 3 days a week.   Ashlyn had to go 3 days for Pre-School so I just decided to put Ryan in 3 days also.   They were very excited to go back to school.  They were “Helping” pack their lunches and getting their bags and nap mats back out and loading them all up.  It was cute.   

When I dropped them off NEITHER ONE of them cried.   For anyone that knows our kids this is AMAZING!!!  Lets hope it’s not just a first day fluke or something.   

Ashlyn was all excited to wear her new clothes and Ryan wanted his new Red Shoes!    As usual for them right now I couldn’t get them both to smile at the same time. 

It was pouring down rain this morning so we had to do pictures inside! 

IMG_6432 IMG_6431

No comments: