So the last week in June we had VBS Monday – Wednesday. Trever and I both volunteered to help. I was in the 5 year old class and Trever did Recreation. The kids were so excited about it (well Ashlyn was since she went last year and well…. Ryan was excited because sissy was and that is what he does)
They loved it and had so much fun but were exhausted. It’s from 6-9pm so they were not getting to bed before 10pm which is very late for them.
We all had shirts and they thought that was cool Trever and mine were black and the kids were green! We never did get a picture of all 4 of us but here is the kids before we left one night.
One of the things we were asked to do is bring in gently used clothes and toys for missions. I made the kids each pick 2 toys to give . They did pretty good except Ryan found this cookie monster that he didn’t want to give and he has yet to play with it again since!
No comments:
Post a Comment