Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up!

Friday:  Normal Day… Trever carry’s Ryan up to bed…  Ryan throws a fit…Trever carry’s him back down stair gets almost to the bottom and slips and falls…  Ryan is fine…. Trever lay’s on the floor for about 15 min with me standing over him asking if he is OK?  Do I need to call and ambulance? Is it your back?   His response… It’s my back and leg!    Me:  (thinking in my head… Crap I don’t need him to be laid up for another 6 months)   FINALLY he gets up hobbles to the bedroom.  I took him Advil and luckily in the morning his back was fine!   He leg has a huge knot on it and I am sure it going to bruise and he said it’s hurts really bad but THANK YOU GOD, for looking out for us and it was not his back! 

Saturday:   The kids and I went to 2 birthday parties all before Noon!   That is a lot of sugar in 2 kids before noon!   Trever had to work in the morning.   We all got home and Trever got the flu that I had earlier in the week!    He was out for the rest of Sat. and part of Sunday. 

Sunday:  I deep cleaned my bedroom/bathroom.  Cleaned out the closets and cabinets, cleaned baseboards.  Now if I can just get the whole house done we would be good.  One room at a time I guess.     Sunday night we went to our Neighbors for the Super Bowl.  We really we ate I don’t think I watched any of the game but the very end!  

A quiet weekend.   I think Trever has had better weekends in his day though!

No comments: