So lately the kids have been super into playing Hide –n- Seek. Last night after dinner Trever had to run and drop something off and I was cleaning up the kitchen. I could hear the kids playing in what I thought was my bedroom or hall to my bedroom. Ashlyn yells for me to come and after about the 3rd time of her yelling I thought maybe something was wrong. I go out there and this is what I find.
Yes that is the Dryer!!! This was my exact Quote “You kids should never play in there. You could get really hurt if it turns on or break the dryer! “(in my stern Mom' voice) “Now stay in there and let me get your picture!” HA! Effective Parenting at it’s finest!
This morning we went to a Birthday Party for Jesus with one of our playgroups. I didn’t take many pictures but this was to cute not to share.
This was the cake one of the Mom’s made. It was so cute!
One last note! My last 2 post’s have been done through Window’s Live Writer. It’s free to download and makes posting a breeze and adding a bunch of pictures even easier. I got this from a fellow blogger. Thanks!
Oh and to make the pictures bigger just click on them!
No comments:
Post a Comment