Yes he is a little chatter box and I decided that I needed to start a “Conversations with Ryan” segment.
Ashlyn was really sick today with a temp and really tired. She laid around all day and slept on and off. Poor baby girl! Ryan being a good little brother walked around all day saying.
“Sissy nigh night”
“Sissy sick”
“Sissy Play”
He then proceeded to try and jump and “Fall” on her many times. That did not go over well. So what does any good brother do when their sick sissy starts crying??
“ Sorry Sissy” (Big Hug) “Mommy Sissy sick”
So just incase I didn’t know that Sissy was sick today I got reminded oh about 100 times. (That is not an exaggerations either)
The other funny thing was we had to go run one quick errand. We were stopped at the stop sign. Normally it’s Ashlyn that is annoying in the car and talking and asking for stuff all the time. Funny how things change when she is quiet.
Ryan in the car as we are stopped at a stop light.
“ Mommy Go, Mommy Go” (No response from me) “ MOMMMMMMY GOOOOOOOO”
Clearly he get’s his backseat driving from his dad. Can’t wait for the years to come!
Tonight we had Pizza for dinner. Ryan ate a ton as usual. I asked him if he wanted more.
“Yes Mommy, Mooooore pleeeeeese”
So sweet! I can’t believe he is big enough to have some conversations with!
No comments:
Post a Comment