So excited that Today we leave for just a weekend Trip with 2 other couples (The Davis' and The Peck's the couples we go camping with) for an Adult Boat Trip. Jessica's family has a Yacht and we are going to stay on that and go from Houston (Clearlake) to Galveston. We are so excited to have a weekend away from the kids. Obviously we love our kids but I really need a break!
We all have such a great time with these couples and lots of laughing and Wine will be involved.
Can't wait. Now to get everything done before 4:00 today! I wonder how many time I will have to clean my living room today! Ashlyn has become quite the "Cleaning Lady" I told her last night when she was picking up before bed that she needed to make sure the house was clean tomorrow so we will see!
THANK YOU Grandma, Grandpa, Tayler & Tyler for watching the kids this weekend. We couldn't do this without you. We Love you!
Hope everyone has a great weekend. We will be posting pictures of our great weekend next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment