So last week Ryan kept climbing up on the back of the couch and we were obviously afraid he was going to flip over the back. After pulling him down many times I finally decided to try a time out. (yes I know he is only 21 Months but hey it's worth a try) so he went in the time out chair and I set the timer to 1 min. Ashlyn stood in front of him and told him to sit there that he was in trouble. I nicely told Ashlyn that she is not the parent and she doesn't get to tell Ryan when he goes into time out and to leave him alone.
Fast forward to Wednesday...
Ashlyn got put into time out for who knows what I am sure talking back that is her latest right now. Anyway I sat her in the time out chair and set the time for 4 min. I look back into the dinning room (where the time out chair is) and Ryan is standing in front of her yelling "Sit Sissy Sit" She did not like him telling her what to do in time out. After I looked at Trever and we both died laughing in the kitchen. I went and got him. He ran right back in there to tell her to "Sit"
I guess he thought that was what you were suppose to do when you get put in time out since Little Miss Bossy Pant's did that to him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so cute & FUNNY!
Post a Comment