Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

October 29, 2005


October 29, 2009


Oh how times change! They grow up so fast. We are so blessed, with a sweet wonderful little girl!

Yesterday Ashlyn was putting on a pair of shoes and she said "Mommy I am going to wear these because tomorrow they will be too little because I will be 4."

This morning as soon as she got up I was sitting on the couch and she came downstairs and said "Mommy, stand up I have to see how tall I am because I am 4 now!"

She is so excited about her birthday! We are taking her to Chuck E Cheese tonight and she just can't stand it. She is so excited. She also cannot wait for her Party on Sunday. This is all I have heard about this month is her party!

Such a happy time!

1 comment:

Jessica Davis said...

she is just gorgeous! :) happy birthday dear Ashlyn. Can't wait to celebrate with you on Sunday