Friday, September 4, 2009

"Camp-School"

So the kids started the Mother's Day Out "MDO" program this week. Ashlyn calls it "Camp-School" and if you just call it Camp or School she will correct you. She LOVES it. She didn't cry either day this week which for her is amazing. She really has a good time and she looks like such a big girl walking in with her Backpack, Nap Mat and Lunch Box. I need to get a picture of her.

Ryan is also having fun. He walked down the hall and right into his room on the Thursday with such confidence then he got in the room and turned around and realized that I was not going in with him and started to cry. My friend Shae who's kids also go there said that when she dropped her son off he was playing and happy so I guess it didn't last long.

I think "Camp-school" is going to be great for all of us!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Yay for mommy time during the week! That's great that the kids did so well.