Friday, August 28, 2009

Mother's Day Out Program

I am so excited I finally found a MDO program to put both the kids into. It's at a church close to the house. Not our church but a different one. Our church will only take kids 2 and up as of Sept 1. so Ryan wouldn't be able to go this year. The one they are going to is at Crossroads Christian Church and they take 18months and up. I was shocked when they told me they had availability for both the kids as every other place I have called has a waiting list. Meet the teacher is Monday night and then they start Tuesday. They will go Tuesday's and Thursday's from 9-2. This will give me time to study for my Real Estate Exam. It will also be great for the kids to get them back into something regular and it's Christian learning which I LOVE!

No comments: