Monday, August 17, 2009

I think I might have lost my mind

Today I decided to replace all the batteries in toys that had not been working for a while! Now at 8:15pm I am wondering what possessed me to do such a thing!

Ashlyn walked around the house to find every toy that every had a battery in it and started handing them to me. It started out as replacing them in a couple of toys that Ryan can now play with.

Trever got home and looked at me and said when did that start working again. Ashlyn excitedly says "Mommy and I put new batteries in it" I smiled and Trever gave me a not so happy look! HAHAHA!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

We're so bad about toys being "broken" when batteries die that Jonathan thinks any time something doesn't work, even if it doesn't take batteries, he says, "duh baduhries die?" Makes Jeremy and I laugh every time!