The other day Ryan was going up and down the stairs like 5 times (it's his new favorite thing to do) Ashlyn was standing at the bottom of the stairs waiting for him to come down so she could close the gate. I was in the kitchen and could see Ryan just sitting on the stairs. I then hear in a very bossy voice...
" Ryan you get down here right now so I can close the gate. I don't have all day to stand here and wait for you"
Last night Ryan was eating dinner and as always started throwing his food on the floor. We immediately just take his plate away when he does this. He did it last night and Ashlyn quickly grabs his plate and pulls it away from him and says in her very bossy voice...
"Ryan if you are going to throw your food you are done!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment