Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy 5 Year Anniversary to us.

HAPPY 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO US!
Yesterday, June 19th was our Anniversary. I was so busy yesterday that I didn't have a chance to update my blog. We had a great night. The kids went and spent the night with Grandma and Grandpa Kerr. They are keeping them until about 5:00pm on Saturday.

Trever and I didn't really do anything romantic we went and saw a movie and had dinner and just came back home and hung out and talked and enjoyed some piece and quite. The best part was sleeping in this morning. I didn't get out of bed until 11am. I guess I was really tired. Here in a bit I am going to go hang out in the pool and just relax and float around the pool while the kids are not home.

In five years it seems we have done a ton of stuff.
  • Got Married
  • Built A House - Started out great, ended up taking double the amount of time to build but worth it in the end. We love our house
  • Had Ashlyn in 05, Ryan in 08
  • Put in a pool
  • Trever job went from Awesome to now it very slow
  • I got laid off from IBM after 15 years with them
All of that and we are still in love. Love you Trever, You are my best friend, my partner and the best Daddy to our 2 beautiful children. Here is to many more great years together.

1 comment:

La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt said...

Happy anniversary!!! Sounds like you had a nice relaxing evening sans kiddos, those are always romantic in my book, ha!