Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A day at the water park

Saturday I took the kids and went to NRH2O a water park in North Richland Hills. We met our friends, The Peck Family and The Davis Family. We had a great time. They have an awesome kids area for Ryan's age but Ashlyn and the others liked that area as well. All the kids (5 of them) were great. Jess, got some great pictures with her really cool waterproof digital camera.
Ryan and I floating in the lazy river!

Weeeeeee! Ryan must have gone down this same slide 100 times!

Joe getting in on the action of "Ryan's slide"

Shelby, Meg & Ashlyn taking a break!

Ryan and I getting soaked! He loved it!

Joe, Jessica and Ashlyn
(Ashlyn was giving her the Mommy test to see if she is ready for #2)
Is it time to go? Cole looks a little worn out!

A fun day was had by all!

No comments: