So at several things that I have taken the kids to recently I have met several Stay at home Mom's and in talking to them a couple of them suggested joining the Y. They said that they have a great childrens program and you can leave them in there for up to 1.5 hours and can work out. So last week I went and checked it out. It looked great and they also have a parents night out 2 times a month from 5-9 that we can drop them and go eat or see a movie or something at no additional cost. Trever was all for it and thought it sounded like a great deal for a family membership. Give us something to get out of the house for and I can start to work out again and get this last 15 lbs I have left off.
So today I went and joined. Took the kids to the KidZone and Ryan cried none stop I guess. After about 45 min they came and got me. He would stop crying for a few minutes and then start again. They were really nice and said he will get use to it just keep bringing him. Ashlyn had a ball. She said the she "Rubbed Buddy's feet and told him it was OK but he would not stop crying" In her words " He was a crabby butt".
I am excited to get an hour or so to work out and for the kids to play with other kids. I hope Ryan adjusts to it OK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nice! My friend was saying yesterday that some moms use the daycare for me time and layout at the pool! (if your Y has a pool!) :)
Post a Comment