Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hurry Up!!

This is what Ashlyn says to me EVERYDAY about Grandma Peek, Aunt Nancy and her cousin Kelsey coming into town this weekend. We are so excited to see them and have a "Girls + Ryan" weekend. We are not sure what we are doing but Ashlyn thinks it's "Taking too long for Grandma and Aunt Nancy to get here"

We are also getting the kids dedicated to our Church on Sunday and very excited about that. I am happy that I will have family here to see it. Even though we will have to leave from Church to go to the Airport it will still be nice.

Ashlyn has all sorts of stuff planned.
Art Projects with Kelsey
Swinging and swimming I think it will actually be warm enough to swim.

We can't wait and are so glad the "Swine Flu" isn't going to stop them from coming!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Susan, can you email me? I have a question about the bounce house you have! ytsimgirl at aol dot com.