I went to a job fair this morning. TOTAL WASTE OF TIME! UGH.. Basically if I wanted a $7 an hour job I would have been in the right place. So disappointing. I did find out about a larger job fair at Will Rodgers Arena later this month maybe that would be better!
Ashlyn is still in swimming. Week 3. She likes it a lot. She misses her Daycare a ton and asks me daily to go and tells me how much she misses all her teachers and her friend Erica. We are going to take her for the day (They will take a drop off for her age) on April 16th. I am glad she likes it but I feel bad also. I wish they were more affordable to have her in for 2-3 days a week.
I take Ryan back to the Dr. today for his leg and to get an x-ray done of it. Hopefully all is good. I think he is going through a major growing spurt and teething. He had a temp all weekend and Monday and Today has slept a ton. Not at night when I want to sleep but during the day he has slept a ton.
Here are some pictures of Trever's birthday. A little late in posting them!


1 comment:
I love your blog. Very eye catching...and I love the colors..
I would love for you to stop by my blog. I am a new blogger, that has a lot to learn. This is my second month in the world of BLOG. I have a great give away this month. This drawing will be the last day of April. Just leave a comment and you are in the drawing.
This NEW blogger was so touched by all the comments I received on the Blog Party (over 300). I have decided to make this a monthly GIFT... I so loved reading every comment.
In May, there will be some fun blogs coming from Disney World. I hope to blog every night, in case you like a good trip report. There will also be a Disney giveaway. I am so thankful for all my new friends.
Post a Comment