The Easter Bunny came and visited our house!
Ashlyn very excited about getting Tinkerbell from the Easter Bunny!
(She just got out of the shower and wouldn't let me brush her hair from her Boo Boo)
Ryan checking out his goodies! 
A funny Ashlyn converstation!
Ryan checking out his goodies! 
Trever: I heard that Easter Bunny come in last night he woke me up!
Ashlyn: Yeah I heard him down here hoppin all over the place, he woke me up too! That silly Easter Bunny needs to be quieter
Just Cute!
I tried to get a cute picture of Ashlyn in her Easter outfit that Grandma Peek bought her but all she would give me is the cheesy smile! (Note the shoes, they are her pride and joy and she calls them her "big shoes, just like Mommy")
A cake decorator I am not! I feel like I need to take lessons on how to make a pretty cake now that I have kids! It wasn't the prettiest bunny ever but it was a very yummy Carrot Cake!
The Egg Hunt was on! We had to do it inside because it rained and was really wet outside.Ryan was very cute not really sure what to do...
Then Ashlyn got a hold of the camera and started taking pictures! Ryan wanted nothing to do with it! She did really good!
Then she took one of Mommy and Daddy! We didn't think she was going to take a good one hence the stupid look on my face!








3 comments:
Looks like you had a great Easter. I love Ashlyn's Easter outfit, and Ryan looked so handsome in his khakis and vest!
And look at you...Miss Skinny (and TAN)! Way to go, Susan!
Misty Thanks! The Tan is from a bottle. Submlime bronzer! Love that stuff!
Aw...I can't wait to do Easter with kids...so much more fun! Both kiddos looked so cute (LOVE Ashlyn's skirt) and you look great - I must get the tanner so my fat looks better. :)
Post a Comment