I am going to try and take some time tonight to update my blog with some pictures from this weekend. I feel like I only get about 5 min a day on the computer now.
A few updates:
Ryan's leg is doing great! I think he is fine. We go back on April 7th for another x -ray but he is walking on it and seems to be doing great.
Ashlyn is doing good and is in another good phase. She loves her swimming lessons but she told me this morning she missed her friend Erica from school a lot and she loves her. I am still trying to find a Mothers Day Out program to put her in but have not had a lot of luck with it yet. Her daycare will take her as a drop in for the day or by the hour so I might have to do that someday. They won't take Ryan though his age class is full.
I have decided to get my Real Estate Licenses and I have signed up for all the classes and I received all the books on Friday so I am just getting started. It's a self study and I can take all the tests online except for the final State one that I have to go in for. I am hoping to be done in the next couple of months. We will see. I was trying to study today at nap time but Ashlyn wanted nothing to do with a nap so I can see how this is going to go! Hopefully I can start getting up early and studying in the morning or something.
Trever is doing well. Still doing mortgages and golfing when he can. He has a birthday on Wednesday of this week!
We are still doing well on our diet but we forgot to weight this morning. Will update next week.
I will post some more when I get my pictures uploaded!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment