I think this is the story of our life these days. So Saturday night Trever got really sick out of the blue. Was in bed all day Sunday and Monday. He was horrible, not sure I have ever seen him that sick. Then yesterday Ashlyn's Daycare called she had a 101.7 Temp. I went and got her and she slept for 4 hours. Last night she came into our room at about Midnight. Normally I would take her back up to her bed but she was burning up. I gave her some Tylenol and let her sleep between us. I am glad I did even though I didn't sleep much because she was just burning up. Poor thing. She was saying she was freezing and then be drenched.
Ryan woke up about 7:30 and I went to get him and he was on fire also. Yep 101.7 (I guess my kids like that #) He is just fussy today and is finally sleeping. Hopefully he will sleep for a while.
I have not felt the best but trying to get through it an not get this crud. My parents are coming next week so Dad and Trever can install our fence and celebrate Ryan's birthday. I hope we are all better and don't give this to them.
I did have our carpets cleaned today. Hopefully that will help get rid of this sickness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Geoff got really sick on Friday/Saturday too - not fun! Hope all are feeling better now!
Post a Comment