Monday, January 12, 2009

What a weekend

This weekend Sucked! Sorry but that is the only word that fits is. All four of us had the flu! It started with Ryan having diarrhea which I thought was just after effects from the anesthesia, until Saturday morning when I went to get him out of his crib and he had thrown up. About 5 min later Ashlyn started telling me her tummy hurt and then she started throwing up. About 3pm I started with it and then Trever started with diarrhea. Good times in our house. Sunday morning I felt horrible, I was so weak, I was able to keep a little bit of food down and by about 5pm I was feeling back to myself. Still a little weak but much better. We thought on Sunday that Ashlyn was better also. Then she ate lunch and she threw that up, then she started with the diarrhea and then got sick again. She still does not feel good and is home today just laying on the couch right now. If you know Ashlyn she never stops so when she just wants to lay around you know she doesn't feel good. I have a feeling she is just really weak and tired like I was yesterday. She was able to keep down a Peanut butter sandwich last night though. Ryan seems to be better, he slept a ton yesterday and never got sick. Trever said that he is finally feeling better also!

It's bad enough when one person in the house has the flu. But when all 4 of you have it it's horrible. Cleaning up puke when you are puking is horrible!

I hope this is the last day. I plan on sanitizing theh house today. I kept doing laundry on Sanitize ever time someone would get sick. UGH what a horrible weekend!

No comments: