So we just have to get through the weekend and week 2 of WW and working out will be done. I am so excited Trever is 100% on board with me on this. I hope when he hits his goal he will still be this excited about it until I hit mine. (I know he will hit his first. He is after all 9 years younger and a guy and when it comes to weight loss THAT MATTERS!) We only got up and worked out 2 times this week but if feels so good when we do it that we agreed we were going to do it every day next week. Plus I get in the shower right after and I am ready for the day. No more PJ's all day for me during the week! I feel so much better about myself I a swear I am more productive. I hope we both post some sort of weight loss this week but as they say in biggest looser it's the dreaded week 2 and week one we had 2 days of basically no food.
We are also excited to go out on a date tonight. Thanks Barbara for watching the kids for us. We are going to see a movie! So excited we have not been out just he 2 of us in a very long time. We need it. We are going to try and stick to the points as much as possible. Maybe use a couple of our flex points to have a drink or two.
Ashlyn has stayed in her bed the last 2 nights. This morning when she came into our room at 7am she said. "I did a good job and stayed in my bed all night, can I put a sticker on my chart?" I hope this continues to work. It makes getting up at 6am to work out much easier when we have a solid nights sleep.
Ryan has FINALLY started sleeping like a champ. Let's hope it continues. I am hoping that the tubes have made it easier for him to lay down so he can sleep better. He sleeps from 7pm-7:30am and we rarely hear him since he got his tubes. So happy about that. He is so funny because by 7pm he is just done. It's like he turns into a pumpkin and it's time for him to be in his bed. Such a sweet little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on the WW and 30 Day Shred work outs!
I'm going to steal your idea about the 7 days of stickers to earn a donut. We are starting Tucker in his big boy room tonight...and he LOVES donuts, so I'm hoping that might be a good plan for him as well. Great to hear that Ryan is doing better since getting tubes. Sleeping from 7-7:30 is GREAT!
Post a Comment