Today is the first day that I have dropped Ashlyn off at Daycare that she didn't cry. She has not cried before when Trever has but never with me. We have a sticker chart and she gets to put a sticker on it when she staying in her bed all night and then we told her she could put stickers on it when she didn't cry when we dropped her off at school. So since she didn't cry this morning she will have 7 stickers and she gets to get a donut tomorrow! She is so excited! She was such a big girl this morning. Said "Hi, Miss Tiffanie" all cheery and then she waved and blew me a kiss threw the window w/o a tear! This makes me so happy!
Before you think I am a horrible mother. I know she has fun as school because every time I have tried to pick her up early she doesn't want to leave. She also tells us how much she likes it. She just doesn't like getting dropped off!
I hope she has a good day! She has Dance today which she was excited about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great news, Susan! What a big girl. I'm jealous of her breakfast tomorrow.
YUM! I bet she can't wait for her donut tomorrow!
Post a Comment