I know we are 5 days into the New Year but I am just now getting around to updating this. With the new year bring a new blog layout, of coarse! I love changing the layout on this blog, it's so fun. I am slowly learning how to use my Photo shop Elements to make cool headers. Still not as creative as Meg is but I am slowly figuring it out!
2008 was a great year all in all. The birth of our Son on Feb. 25 was defiantly the highlight. He is a true blessing and bring a huge smile to our faces everyday! He is such a sweet little boy. We are very blessed also that Ashlyn has adapted to her big brother a lot better then we expected and she is a little mommy to him. She always has to kiss him good night and always has to go with me to give him a bath and of coarse she loves to feed him.
Although the economy and the Mortgage Industry has defiantly hit us hard we are still hanging on and hoping for the best. Just trying to ride it out as Trever really does love his job. He is still doing well we would just like for it to be a little more stable and a little better.
2009! Well today we started our first New Year's resolutions and we are both determined to stick to it. We got up at 6am and did the 30 Day Shred and we are doing Weight Watchers Online (Well I am and Trever is just following along and I have all my old WW stuff so he can figure out his points and stuff). We are determined to be skinny by this summer hopefully we will motivate each other and stick to it. In typical Trever style we are having weekly competitions the biggest looser for the week based on % of weight loss gets a back massage!
We are looking forward to 2009 and all the new memories we will make with our kids.
Hope everyone has a wonderful year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your header looks great!!! It helps to have cute kids too :)
Love the new layout! You're one step ahead of me with Photoshop Elements. I have to keep my same header b/c I have no idea how to make a cute one!
Post a Comment