Well we did day 2 of the 30 day shred this morning at 6am. We are both really sore already! UGH We are so out of shape! We also made it through day 1 of WW. I think we did good. Now I have to search for some good recipes that I can make. We are going to be skinny in 09. I am determined!
3 comments:
Even though I can't be "skinny"...we're about to join a yoga class so I don't blow up like a cow. I haven't exercised since this summer...so I'm sure I will be sore, too!
I found you! Well you made it easy. You had your blog website posted on the back of your Christmas cards. We started a family blog as well.
It is hard right after the holidays to get back into "eating right" and exercising. Tom and I both feel like bloated whales. We are both trying to cut the weight back as well. I wish sitting at the computer and typing counted as burning some serious calories!
-Jenn
Good luck! I've heard that the shred really works, so hopefully you guys will be able to meet your personal goals!
Post a Comment