So, as I have posted we have been doing a sticker chart for Ashlyn and it's working amazingly well. She gets to put a sticker on it every morning that she has stayed in her bed all night until it's light outside. Since we started this she has only gotten out of her bed one time. She also gets to put a sticker on her chart if she goes into her class at school like a big girl and doesn't cry. Since we started that she has only cried like 3 times and the last 5 times in a row she has not cried. I guess the girl will do anything for a donut.
So yesterday we were iced in and being lazy all morning and Ashlyn came into our room and immediately wanted a cereal bar (she does this every morning, we get no wake up time) So Trever took her to get one they came back in the bedroom and we watch Mickey Mouse. (we do this every morning) Ryan then gets up and he always wants to eat as soon as he wake up because well... he is just a pig, so I go get him some Cheerios and Ashlyn wants to go with me. So we go into the kitchen and she says "Mommy look I put a sticker on my chart" I look and yep there was a sticker thinking she did it when her and Daddy went to get the cereal bar. Fast forward about 45 min later we all get up and I am in the kitchen with Ryan feeding him MORE! and Daddy and Ashlyn come into the kitchen and Trever says to me "Mommy she wants to put a sticker on her chart" I look all puzzled and said "I thought you two already did that" ummm NOPE! She tried to scam 2 stickers. She came downstairs, before she came into our room she put a sticker on her chart. Then must have forgot that she told me she did and tried to get Daddy to put another one on! She is a little sneak! I think we are in trouble when the teenage years get here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment