Monday, December 15, 2008

Sick Boy's!

So both my boy's are home sick today! Well Trever went into the office for a little bit but will be back shortly. Ryan is teething horrible and getting a cold all at the same time. I know teething can cause a cold but he is coughing really bad just like Trever. This morning he was just sitting on my lap in the recliner holding his ears. So I will wait until tomorrow and then if he isn't any better take him back to the Dr. (I always take them in a day too early for ear infections so I am trying to wait). If he has one then we will be off to an ENT to most likely get tubes in his ears. We will just have to see. Poor little guy just wants to sleep and cuddle. Him and Daddy will have a fun afternoon. (I am a little jealous I will be working, but not jealous of them being sick)

No comments: