Monday, October 27, 2008

Party, Party, Party...

WOW what a weekend. Friday we had a Fall Festival at Ashlyn's School, Saturday another Party at Keller Williams and Sunday was Ashlyn's Birthday Party!

Ashlyn with her teacher Ms. Angela

Sunday was Ashlyn's Bithday Party! She had a blast. I could not get her to take a nap before the party. I took her up to her room and told her that after she gets up from her nap it will be time for her party. Big mistake... About 10 min after I left her room she was up there yelling for me and when I went up there she said. "Mommy I closed my eye's like this (and shut her eyes) and now I opened them so its time for my party" Clearly I realized that the nap was not happening. She was very good the rest of the day w/o a nap. She Loved her party & playing with all the kids.





Cutest Mickey & Minnie Ever! We had to put Ryan's costume on for a picture but he didn't leave it on as it was too hot for him. He was a trooper though for the pictures!




The Candy Walk game was a favorite of Ashlyn's she played it all weekend at the other parties we went to. She was bound and determined to win. She saw that number 10 won 2 times in a row so then she wouldn't move off number 10 until she won! So funny!


The kids also painted pumpkins! This was messy but they all had fun! Those were some interesting pumpkins. Having the 3 year old girls paint them!
McKenna & Shelby Painting Pumpkins


All the Girls Painting


Bounce House!!


We bought Ashlyn her own Bounce House. She loves these and we thought it would be a good investment. She is so excited that she can bounce all the time now. This is a perfect size for her age! She loves it!

Ashlyn & McKenna

Cole Going down the slide!

Ryan Bouncing!


Fairy Princess Nialah

Jessica trying to figure out if she should have another baby??
Joey not really thinking that's a good idea

Joey- Hey Mom let me in here!!
Uncle Tee Tee

Daddy's Boy!

THE END!
One Tired Minnie Mouse!



4 comments:

Jess said...

Looks like we missed out on a GREAT party! LOVE Minnie and Mickey...cutest mouses ever! Uh hem...I didn't see your plates missy!

Carla said...

Everything looks great! You did a good job with the cupcakes in the shape with the ears!

Misty said...

Looks like a FUN birthday party! Ashlyn and Ryan look adorable in their costumes.

So you are pleased with the bounce house? We are considering getting that same one but I've been a bit skeptical of the quality.

Jessica Davis said...

what a great party! :) and what a adorable birthday girl!
thank you for inviting me!