Are we turning a new leaf??? I have dropped Ashlyn off at Daycare the last 3 days and she has not cried. I have to carry her in and then she get's down and goes over to her teacher (Ms. Angela who she loves) She then turned around and said "Mommy, put bear bear in the cubby" gives me a big Hug and Kiss and off she goes to play. 3 DAY IN A ROW, she has done this. I am so happy. When we are in the car driving to school she will talk about liking her school and what all she is going to do. Today is Gymnastics and she LOVES gymnastics so she was excited to go.
It makes me feel so much better when she doesn' scream and cry when I drop her off. I am glad she is finally adjusting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment