I should put a warning that if you don't have children you probably will not appreciate this!!!!
Ryan is such a boy! The kid can Poop! He poop's every single time after eating baby food/cereal. So last night I fed him, He was happily sitting in his bumbo with the tray on it all content after he was done eating. I even commented on how well he was sitting there (He normally screams and talks and tries to get out of it all while I am just trying to wipe him off) So anyway, I get him clean go to do something else for Ashlyn and come back to get him so I can take him for a bath. HOLY SHIT! does not really even explain this. He had pooped, it came out of the back of the diaper and was all down in the bumbo and he was sitting on it. (we feed him in just his diaper because he is so messy) I started yelling for Trever as I honestly didn't know how to take him out of it. We carried him upstairs in the bumbo and put him in the tub! OMG it was such a mess. All the while Ashlyn is right in the middle of all it all saying "Brother Pooped" Then when we got him in the tub she say "EWWW That's Gross, No No Ryan"!! Yeah it was a mess, I had to rinse him off and then give him to Trever so I could Clean the tub before giving him a bath. UGH!!
Sorry to gross you all out but Boy's will be Boy's!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment