Thursday, August 21, 2008

This morning on the way to school...

So this morning when I was taking Ashlyn to Daycare (aka School as we call it), she was watching "Barney at the Zoo" in the car. It is filmed at the Ft. Worth Zoo and she has watched it a million times. Our conversation...

A: I want to go to the Zoo
M: Ok, We will take you when it cools off, maybe for your birthday
A: Can Ryan go?
M: Of Coarse
A: I need to take my camera and my backpack
M: Ok why the backpack
A: Because, baby bop has one
M: Ok
A: Mommy you take your camera and I will say cheese with Ryan
M: Ok
A: We need to take the stroller so Ryan can ride because he is too little for the wagon.
M: Yes we do
A: I am really smart Mommy!
M: LOL

UMM is she 2 or 12? Such a grown up little girl. Also do you think she is use to getting her picture taken??? Opps!

2 comments:

Meg said...

She's totally a grown up, smart (bossy) :) oldest daughter!!! Challenging and fun! haha

Jess said...

typical girl that likes to toot her own horn! and a cute one at that!