Monday, July 28, 2008

We are back..

We are back from our Family Reunion at Grand Lake in Grove OK. We had a great time but glad to be home and have everyone sleep in their own beds. The kids did great in the car. It took us about 7 1/2 hours with all of our stops to eat, pee and feed Ryan. Ashlyn did great on the way home but Ryan was just ready to be out of the car seat and got a little fussy.

We had a great time. Ashlyn loved driving the boat with Grandpa and we also rode on the tube. They have a Taco Tube (or that is what I called it) and Ashyn rode with Grandpa and Kelsey and then with Me. Grandpa drove really slow and she thought that was pretty neat but she didn't want it to bounce to much. Ryan was on the boat for a little but but his life jacket was not comfy for him and he got pretty hot so he was not out there much.

We did lots of swimming both in the lake and at the pool at the place we stayed. It was great to see everyone.

I only took 2 pictures the whole weekend. I know Mom and Nancy took some so when they send them to me I will post more. I know Mom will send her's over sometime this week. Nancy's I might not get until Christmas but she promised she was getting better about uploading her pictures so we will see.
Grandma Birk & Ryan (Ryan's Great Grandma)

Aunt Nancy & Ryan

No comments: