Please, Please, Please every once in a while post a comment on my blog so I know that someone reads this thing! hahah You don't have to post a comment on every entry or every time or anything just every once in a while it's nice. I like reading them!
I am sure all your girls that use Google Reader are loving me today. 3 posts to my blog in one day!
Thanks All
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I feel the same way Susan! But I am guilty of reading everyone's and not commenting! Here's some blog love!
High Maintenance! ;) I'll try to comment more!
I was gonna say, you are catching up today! You get title of Blog Whore for Wednesday :)
I am bad about commenting with Reader because you have to actually click and go to the blog!
Love the blog and I will definitely comment! I'm old school and don't use Google reader or at least not yet, so I am used to visting the actual blog to see if there are updates. :)
OMG - I feel the same way!!! haha... Does ANYONE REALLY read this? haha... I do... :) I'll comment more.
Love the pics of the bebe's... Ashlyn is SO beautiful!!! and Ryan has already turned out to be a handsome little man!
YES!! You all are the best! I will try and comment more also on everyone else blogs! I feel so loved! haha
Okay, I'm the one that checks every day to see if there is a new posting. I laugh and I cry missing you so much. Don't stop, I love it. Wish I had the courage to do it. Have a great time thsi weekend. Can't wait until Monday's blog. PS - Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment