Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Weekend

WOW it went by way to fast. I wish we still had a few more days.

Ashlyn was so sweet this weekend, I am not sure what has gotten into her but she needs to stay like this. She was so good and sweet and just played and had fun. I don't think she got in trouble one time. (That is saying a lot for a 2 year old)

Diva!

On Friday our neighbors came over and we swam and ate and just hung out. It was a great time. We were able to see the Mansfield Fireworks perfect from our back yard. They set them off at the new Field of Dreams and we had the perfect view and it was a great show about 30 min. Ashlyn loved watching them, she was so tired when they were done it was nice just to be able to take her inside and put her to bed. No dealing with traffic or anything.

Michael, Cami and Ashlyn Swimming. Michael and Cami are great babysitters!
Ashlyn with her Sparkler, She couldn't decided if she liked them or not!

Ryan is just a little ham these days. Not only does he eat all the time and loves his cereal but he is quite the talker these days. He will just sit and smile and talk all the time. I will try and get it on video and upload it this week. He is such a sweet baby. Now if I can just get him to sleep at night life would be Grand!
Ryan's favorite way to sleep with his blankie over his face!


Trever is still down in the back. Poor guy. He is being a good trooper but I know it's starting to wear on him. We need him back to himself ASAP!

We had a fun weekend and lots of sun and swimming. The pool was the best thing we have done in a long time. We love that thing! Ashlyn is becoming quite the little swimmer also!

No comments: