Since Ashlyn had a tough week with her new school I decided that we would have a little girl time on Saturday morning. I made a nail appointment and took her with me so she could get her fingers and toes painted. She really liked that and was so good the whole time we were there. After our nails I needed to go to the store and get some stuff for the weekend. I should have just gone to Walmart (Across the street from the nail salon) but I hate Walmart and went there last week so I had already hit my once a month quota for Walmart! So Ashlyn and I go to Target my favorite store. She was so good while we were in there shopping. We were in there for about an hour and I had my cart full of stuff and walking to the checkout. They come on the loud speakers and say "Attention Target guest, please grab your personal belonging and evacuate the building Immediatly this is......... NOT A JOKE" So I grab Ashlyn and my purse and make sure we have all of our stuff out of the cart and start walking to the door. I am thinking to myself I don't smell smoke. Well we come out side and this is what we see!



Yeah pretty scary stuff. I decided that I will be shopping at the Super Target on 360 and Camp Wisdom since the Mansfield Target just found a dead body in the parking lot last week and now a fire. Mansfield is a nice town I swear!
We left and then I had to go to Tom Thumb to get my essentials that I needed for the weekend. I was very annoyed to say the least since 1. I knew I was pressing my luck that Ashlyn would be good in another store and 2. I had just filled my cart up once already and had to leave it. So we went to Tom Thumb and I forgot half the stuff I went for but 4 hours later our short morning out was now a long drawn out deal and Ashlyn was not having fun by the end. She did have fun for a short while at Tom Thumb is this cool cart!
2 comments:
I think finding a new Target would be a VERY good idea. So scary!
i love 360 and camp wisdom - it's totally my target. :)
i'll expect your application to shop there within the week. blood sample due within 48 hours.
Post a Comment