We had a fun weekend though! Ashlyn & Daddy had some fun with Stickers! I guess she didn't want to use paper today!
Easter egg stickers all over her face. She then decided that her brother needed to get in on the fun and she put some stickers on his face also.
Ryan is getting to be such a big boy! He is 3 months old and he is starting to roll from his stomach to his back (He hates Tummy Time because of his Acid Reflux) he is also trying really hard to roll from back to stomach.
He can also sit in the Bumbo for a few minutes. He is getting such great head control

We also had Trever's family and the Buck Family over yesterday to swim. It was great to see Banks and Cooper they are such sweet kids and Banks has no fear of that water. He loves to swim. I of coarse didn't get any good pictures as I always forget to take them when we are in the pool but here are a couple!




3 comments:
Hey Susan! Thanks for the invite.. great blog! your kids are soo so adorable!!!
Sus,
Now if I started a blog we would never have to talk :o) Great idea! Good luck going back to work. Love, Becky
This is just the beginning of Ryan submitting to what Ashlyn wants him to do! :)
Post a Comment