Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Starting my blog...
So I am going to try the blogging thing out. I love to brag about my kids and I think this is going to be the easiest format to keep everyone updated on us.
I don't think our life is all that exciting but I love to brag about my family and I can't think of a better place to do that then here.
Ashlyn is 2 1/2 and oh boy is she ever 2!!! She is so cute and fun right now and oh yeahh... um a brat at times. Gotta love the temper tantrums; however, she always seems to make up for them by looking at me and saying "I love you too much Mommy" (or Daddy) whichever one of us she has made mad. She is our little princess.
Ryan is already 3 months old. WOW how the times flies. We have been dealing with him having Acid Reflux since he was 3 weeks old. I feel like all I have done since I have been on Maternity leave is take him to the Dr. As of last week we have started taking him to the Chiropractor for his Acid Reflux! Yep you read that right. Sounds weird I know but let me tell you with only 3 adjustments he will finally lay on the floor on his back or on tummy time for the first time ever. Prior to this he wouldn't do tummy time at all and he would only lay flat on the floor for about 5 min. Now he will lay for a long time and smile and play. He also was only pooping about every 4-5 days now he poops multiple times a day like he should. He is still spitting up a lot but we are working on that. I am very optimistic since we have seen such great improvement with just 3 adjustments. We have also got him on his med's just once a day vs. twice a day so hopefully soon he won't need them at all.
Trever is doing great even though the Mortgage/House Markets are pretty scary right now. He just changed companies and now works in Mansfield vs. Las Colinas. It is soooooo Nice to have him so close. We get about 2 more hours a day family time now. Whoo Hoo. He does really like the place he is at and is doing great. I am very proud of him. I know it was a hard decision to leave where he was at but he really didn't have a choice.
Now we just have to get his back re aligned and we will be good to go. He has to go to the Chiropractor 3 times a week for 90 days. He is so crooked and is in a lot of pain. We are hopeful that he will get his back fixed once and for all now.
I am doing great. I have to go back to work on Monday June 2nd. Not looking forward to it at all. I have so enjoyed the time with Ryan and Ashlyn. I know I don't have a choice right now in going back but I am still really sad to not get to spend all day with my baby! I think Ashlyn is going to have a hard time adjusting as well since she is only going to Daycare about 2 1/2 days a week. She has figured out that if she says "I want to stay home with Mommy" she can.
It will all be fine and we are so very blessed to have such a great family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Your family is so precious! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!
Yay! Welcome to the blog world! I can't wait to read your updates and cute, funny stories of your kiddos.
NOW I can watch your videos. :) I'm looking forward to reading more about life in Kerrville!
Hey Peek. This is so cool. Your kids are beautiful. Life looks busy for you...thanks for keeping me in the loop. Miss you all. Enjoy! xoxo Pattie
Post a Comment